Offering the best technology on polarised lenses, Maui Jim sunglasses enhance colours whilst shielding the eyes from glare and harmful UV. Perfect for driving and activities on water surfaces, the lenses will provide a more vibrant and colour saturated view with a high level of contrast. Maui Jim also offers customised prescription sunglass lenses. Ask in store to learn more about this product.
This globally recognised brand is one of the best selling eyewear names in the world. Worn by countless celebrities and fashion icons, Ray-Ban styles are both classic and modern. Choose from a wise range of optical or sunglasses designs.
Zoom Optics doesn’t just offer high-quality spectacles and contact lenses; we also boast some of the best sunglasses in Sydney. With a wide range of top quality men’s and women’s styles available in our stores, you’ll be spoiled for choice.
When the sun’s out, having a quality pair of sunglasses isn’t just a fashion statement (although our stylish brands are sure to look great and upgrade any outfit), it’s also an essential method for protecting your eyes against the powerful, and potentially harmful, UV rays of the sun. You can pick up some of the best polarised sunglasses right here from Zoom Optics — these lenses contain a special filter, which cuts glare and haze, allowing you to see more clearly.
We’ve got a great selection of sunglasses brands to choose from, including several stylish models from industry leaders such as Ray-Ban and Maui Jim. Whether you’re looking for a timeless classic, or more of a contemporary option, we’re sure we’ll have something that suits you perfectly in-store. Many of our glasses can also be fitted with your prescription, ensuring that you’ll always see clearly when you’re out and about.
Quality sunglasses for all face shapes
If you want to look your best, it’s vital to choose the right style sunglasses for your face shape. With these tips from our eye care specialists in Sydney, you’ll find it easy to do so. But remember, rules are made to be broken so if you find a pair that looks perfect even though they shouldn’t, don’t question your taste!
- Square face — If the distance between your cheekbones is roughly the same as the distance between the middle of your forehead and your jaw, you have what is known as a square face. Round and oval frames work well with square faces, as do the classic Aviator frames.
- Round face — People with rounder faces generally look best when wearing frames that do not accentuate the cheekbones, such as rectangular frames.
- Oval face — Bold, angular frames and Aviator frames are a great choice for anyone with an oval face.
- Heart-shaped face — If you are looking for top–quality sunglasses that will suit a heart-shaped face, we recommend trying round or geometric-shaped frames, especially rimless models.
- Diamond face — Larger oval, cat-eye and rectangular frames can all work very well for people with a diamond-shaped face.
- Oblong face — If you have an oblong-shaped face, you will find that many different styles of sunglasses work well for you. Wayfarer frames are a classic choice that you may wish to explore.
Once you have chosen the right frames, you’ll need to consider the lenses. We offer express service if you are in Sydney and would like to order a pair of sunglasses with prescription lenses.
Shop quality sunglasses online at Zoom Optics
Our stores are open 7 days a week, so whenever you need to upgrade, it couldn’t be easier to browse our quality offerings. Don’t know your prescription? Book now for a convenient eye test at either our Broadway or Rhodes store. We’re looking forward to helping you find the ideal sunglasses.